How To Apply Makeup in Five Minutes
You have exactly five minutes before rushing out
the door. Here are the steps you can follow to apply your makeup
in as little as five minutes.
Time Required: 5
1. Dot on moisturizer. In most
cases, it is recommended that you wait for ten minutes before
applying foundation, but there will be times when we simply
haven't the time.
2. Apply foundation and blend. I
was always a big sponge user and while I have no problem with
them, I have found something even better. A foundation brush
gives great coverage without sponge marks. In fact, no one will
ever guess that you even have foundation on.
3. Apply blush and blend. Powder
blushes are the easiest to apply.
4. Apply your favorite eye
shadow. A light coverage is all you will need.
5. Apply eyeliner according to
eye shape. As we are working on limited time, concentrate on the
outer corners. Less chance of a messy application.
6. Apply mascara to lashes.
7. Using a fat brown pencil,
apply color to brow bone and blend.
8. If your brows need color,
apply it now with small strokes of a pencil.
9. Color your lips. A lipbrush
gives a better application and takes no more time than lipstick
straight from a tube.
10. Powder your nose and t-zone
with loose powder.
11. Check your blush and add a
tiny bit more if necessary.
- Before you begin your makeup application,
set out everything you need.
- For individual How To's on any of the
above, see the How To index.
- Your five-minute makeup is perfect to
take along on holidays. It's fast and easy and won't take up
a lot of room.